TDC 31

TDC 31: Create a photograph that represents the happiest or most memorable moment in your life.

Assignment: Create a photograph that represents the happiest or most memorable moment in your life.

I have many pictures I could have used for this assignment. But I wanted to challenge myself to create a new photograph. It was difficult because I’m not very good at saving sentimental mementos other than my photos. But after a frantic search, I did find these footprint cards in a box containing some documents.  I think they sum up my happiest moment(s) perfectly. 🙂  I adjusted the hue/saturation slightly in Photoshop to make it a little more interesting.

This entry was posted in DS106, TDC and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to TDC 31

1. Jim Groom says:

Using the footprint of the newly born infant for this project was a brilliant touch. I love it, and wish I would have thought of it.

2. linda says:

Thank you, Brian, for your continuous encouragement!! I appreciate it very much. 🙂

3. linda says:

Thanks, Feng!

4. Awesome “feat” Linda … I discussed this project with my wife and we agreed that the moment of the birth of one’s child/ren is both magical & memorable. Unfortunately, I was unable to find images as meaningful as yours.

Thanks for reminding us all of what is truly important in our lives through your very create image.

Take care & keep smiling 🙂

5. Feng Chen says:

Love the footprint, love the hue/saturation, love the composition! You’re so inspiring, Linda 🙂

6. linda says:

Thank you! Chocolate is ALWAYS a great alternative!! 🙂

7. Norm Wright says:

My first thought for this assignment was my kids but I don’t save stuff either, so I went for chocolate.
    I like the way you did this. I especially like the footprint thumbnail.

8. rmcguirk says:

I love that this image looks 3D!