TDC Week 4

My daily creates will be compiled and posted weekly from here on out. (And the first three are repeats because I didn’t decide to do the weekly thing until the middle of this week). Also, I’ve completed a total of 12 stars in Visual Assignments (in case you lost count, @jimgroom. ;)).

Monday:  TDC29 – Make a photo of something upside down that is never seen that way.

Tuesday:  TDC 30 – Share an image of a place where you lose things in the house.

Wednesday:  TDC 31 – Create a photograph that represents the happiest or most memorable moment in your life.

Thursday:  TDC 32 – Make a photo that represents something you aspire to do or be one day.

Friday:  TDC 33 – Take a picture of confusion.

Saturday:  TDC 34 – Take a photo that emphasizes the detail of a human hand.

Sunday:  TDC 35 – Photograph your own or someone else’s cool tattoo.

This entry was posted in DS106, TDC and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to TDC Week 4

1. linda says:

Aww… Thank you, Hannah! 🙂

2. linda says:

You should definitely save up and buy a DSLR. It was the best investment I ever made, although after having it for over a year, I still barely know the basic technical aspects of it and everything is trial and error (hmmm… let’s see what this button does… wow! that turned out kinda cool!) with waaaaaay more errors than successes.

Even so, I am drooling over an upgrade and more lenses… (my husband is pulling his hair out.) haha 🙂

3. linda says:

It’s fruit on my kitchen counter seen through the bottom of a glass bowl. 🙂

4. Hannah says:

You have a real eye for good photos! I love love love your tdc32 picture. It’s mesmerizing, I can’t stop looking at it!

5. Liz says:

These are all so impressive! Beautiful compositions in all of these. Digging today’s “tattoo” shot, as well as the first “confusion” shot (it’s kind of blurred, but intriguing — what is it?).

6. Feng Chen says:

Linda, I am so jealous of your pictures. I wish I had an awesome camera like yours so my pictures don’t turn out as crappy as they shouldn’t have been. =(