Change… It’s in the Bag! – Design Assignment

Design Assignment 364:  Make a campaign poster for Bagman’s 2012 campaign! You can base it on a famous political poster (Obama’s Hope poster, for example), movie posters, whatever. Minimalist or complex, just make it awesome.

I just HAD to do one of these. 🙂

BAGMAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

I’m getting behind on writing up my process for the projects.  I promise I’ll get to them soon!! 🙂

This entry was posted in Assignments, Design, DS106 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Change… It’s in the Bag! – Design Assignment

1. Feng Chen says:

Nice! Once again, excellent job, Linda 🙂 And I love the combination of the minimalist design and the gif.

2. Jim Groom says:

I love this one too, the animated gif element on top of the minimalist design as an excellent touch. You almost have all the design assignments in the bag 😉

3. linda says:

haha. You’re right.

4. linda says:

Thanks, Brian! 🙂

5. linda says:

I can’t take credit for the design, though. I got the idea from here. http://www.discountpostersale.com/p7915/Barack-Obama—Change-We-Can-Believe-In.html

it seemed simple enough to create on Illustrator, although I ran into trouble with the layers because it’s different than Photoshop.

6. nikkapotamus says:

I think this is my favorite slogan for Bagman. I want to see someone make some of those yard signs with this.

7. lockmantuj says:

I’d request that you put the process on a back burner and devote your energy to writing up Bagman’s platform for the 2012 election.

And what is his party affiliation?

I think if the entire ds106 community puts the collective mind to this thing, we just might be able to get Bagman on the ballot.

8. Brian Brown says:

That face warms my heart every time (you at crushing design assignments btw)

9. Alan Levine says:

Teh Awesome. That is a really clean design, and all from scratch? With bling too. Sweet.