Patty Pioneers [Remixed]: Happy Days – 3 Stars

Remix Assignment 553:  Patty Pioneers remixed with Happy Days card

I took the below image from this post and remixed it.

Result:

It took me a while to find an image of “The Fonz” that would fit in with this Patty Pioneers image.  Then I cut out the jacket portion without the head, placed it into the above image, and resized it to fit.  Next, I cut out the hand holding the cheeseburger and placed it on top of the jacket layer.  I touched up the edges and added a drop shadow to the jacket layer.  It’s not perfect, but I think it’s acceptable. 🙂

This entry was posted in Assignments, DS106, Remix and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Patty Pioneers [Remixed]: Happy Days – 3 Stars

1. rmcguirk says:

Love! He looks so natural!

2. This looks amazing! It’s something about the burger and now the leather jacket makes this extremely intriguing.

3. Alan Levine says:

I can’t even tell this was photoshopped…. I think in this scene the line is “Sit on it!”

4. Jim Groom says:

I agree with jack, now this is the way the Remix generator should go. remixing someone else’s stuff to create some magic from within the community. Brava!

5. Jack says:

This is outstanding!! It looks so good that I didn’t even realize you replaced the body until I read the full post. I’m impressed.