About Me

Hi, I’m Linda!

Welcome to my blog!

This blog was created primarily for documenting my experience in a course named Digital Storytelling (DS106).  It may eventually evolve into something more than that, but for now, you can follow along in my exploration into establishing my “personal cyber infrastructure.”

I got the idea for the name of this blog, Never the Same River, from the quote:

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it is not the same river and he is not the same man.”  – Heraclitus of Ephesus

I think it fits me because I am forever starting new projects, going in new directions, fascinated by new things…etc.  My latest project is going back to college and getting my bachelor’s degree in psychology after being a stay-at-home mom for almost 20 years. Yikes!  That makes me older than ________  (fill in your own descriptive word here.)  This is my last semester, and I’ve signed up for this Digital Storytelling course, because it sounded like something fun that would require learning things totally out of my comfort zone. Yes, I’m nutty like that.

Favorite city:  New York

Favorite food:  YES!

Favorite quote:  “I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.” – Marcel Duchamp